Fuel Filter Adpater
You think you don't need to change your fuel filter? Think Again.
Which fuel filter do I have?
If your OEM chassis was built after August of 2003 you have the new
What are my choices?
- Use the orginal OEM style fuel filter.
Order from the OEM Service Center for $60 or more.
Order from Oemy from $45.
- Production discontinued June 2011
- Order a OEM-Engineering adapter.
Order directly from OEM-Engineering.
- Production discountinued July 2011 due to the avialability of the
- Create a DIY version of the adapter.
- Buy the fuel fitting and have it welded to the cut off OEM fuel
- OEM Version
- Order from the OEM Service Center for $75 or more.
- Order from Oemy for $55
WCC Fuel Filter - Discontinued
The OEM-Engineering Aapater - Discontinued
- Designed Certified by an SAE Engineer
- Made from T304 Stainless Steel Bar Stock
- Machined production parts
- Uses standard #12 Viton®"O" ring
- Uses GM GF481/GF652 filter
- Easy install
OEM Fuel Filter Adapter Kit
Return to top